Simple. Healthy. Delicious.
This is a great soup to serve company. Let them build their own bowl with noodles, vegetables & garnishes before topping with soup.
Also, it’s a great substitute for the basic chicken noodle soup!
- 1 box + 1 can Chicken Broth
- 1/3 cup Sherry Cooking Wine
- 4 tsp. Soy Sauce
- 1 box Noodles, shape of choice, prepared and cooled
- 1 Lemon, thinly sliced
- 3 Green Onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 box Mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 Carrot, thinly sliced
- Fresh Spinach, rinsed
Combine chicken broth, sherry and soy sauce in a pot and bring to a boil. Add lemon slices.
Build each bowl with noodles and vegetables. Ladle soup over and serve immediately.