We love this recipe, especially over a hot dog. Nothing better on the 4th of July!
- 1-16 ounce Bag Coleslaw Cabbage Mix
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 1 tablespoon Onion, finely grated
- 1/3 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup Duke’s Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Buttermilk
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons White Vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Black Pepper
Whisk all ingredients except cabbage mix. After dressing is mixed, pour over and stir into cabbage mixture. Refrigerate at least 3 hours before serving. Overnight is best!