- 1 pound Ground Beef, browned
- 32 ounce bag Frozen Potato Rounds, cooked per instructions on bag
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 16 ounces Sour Cream
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 can French-Fried Onions
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9″ x 13″ casserole dish.
In a mixing bowl, combine 1/2 of the cheese, the sour cream, and the can of soup.
Place a layer of tater tots in the bottom of the casserole dish. Top with a layer of browned beef and then a layer of cheesy cream mixture. Repeat until all ingredients are used up, usually 2 or 3 layers. Sprinkle top of the casserole with remaining cheese and french-fried onions.
Bake for 1 hours.