- 8 tablespoons Unsalted Butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Lowry’s Seasoning Salt
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 3 cups Rice Chex
- 3 cups Wheat Chex
- 1 cup Stick Pretzels
- 1 cup Melba Toasts, broken into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup Mixed Nuts (optional)
Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
Combine melted butter with all of the seasonings. Toss the Chex, pretzels, toast and nuts together in the dressing. Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour, stirring at the 30 minute mark.