- 1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Egg
- 1 1/4 cups All Purpose Flour, sifted
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 4 ounces Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
- 2 ounces Dark Chocolate Chunks (optional)
In a mixing bowl, combine white sugar, brown sugar, melted butter and salt. Add in the vanilla extract and egg. Mix well, until batter is smooth and silky.
Add in the flour and baking soda. Fold to incorporate. Finally, fold in the chocolate.
Separate into golf ball sized cookies and refrigerate for a few hours to a day. The cookies get better and better, the more time you let them sit in the refrigerator.
When you are ready to bake the cookies, preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Place cookies on the cookie sheet and bake for 14 minutes, until edges are slightly golden brown.